This easy and versatile Homemade Chimichurri recipe will become your new best friend in the kitchen. A simple blend of parsley, garlic, vinegar and spices creates an awesome condiment for many dishes and meals.
- 2 c. Fresh parsley
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 c. Olive oil
- 1/4 c. White wine vinegar
- 2 t. Oregano
- 1 1/2 t. Sea salt (medium coarseness, if available)
- 1/2 t. Crushed red pepper flakes
- This is a great recipe to make in advance. The flavors will mature as it sits in the refrigerator. The finished chimichurri will keep in the refrigerator for 5 days or it can be frozen for longer storage.
- Experiment with different types of vinegar to slightly alter the flavor.