Turkey & Pesto Pasta Salad
Bursting with fresh, summertime flavors, this Turkey & Pesto Pasta Salad deserves to be in frequent rotation on your table all season long!
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/3 cup Pesto (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup Grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 Cucumber (cut in half lengthwise and sliced)
- 1/2 Red pepper (diced)
- 1/2 pound Turkey breast (cooked and cubed)
- 1 pound Rotini pasta (cooked, drained and rinsed in cold water)
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, water, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir in pesto.
Add cut vegetables and turkey. Stir until fully combined.
Add pasta and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Leftover turkey works great in this recipe! My favorite option is leftover grilled turkey breast.
- Feel free to swap the turkey with another protein such as chicken, tuna, or beans.