Baked Eggs with Bacon & Cheese
Whip up some Baked Eggs with Bacon & Cheese and enjoy for breakfast all week long. Use them as sandwich filling or on their own; you can't go wrong no matter what you choose!
- 8 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 pound Diced bacon (cooked and cooled)
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Paprika
- Cooking spray
- Additional shredded cheese (if desired)
In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until foamy. Stir in bacon, cheese and seasonings.
Grease a 13x9 casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until eggs are fully cooked. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired, and return to the oven for a few minutes, just to melt the cheese.
Cut baked eggs into squares, strips or circles with a biscuit cutter or glass, depending on how you plan to use them, and enjoy!
- Use slices of baked eggs for a breakfast sandwich filling or eat them as-is
- Switch up the meats for a fresh experience
- Add some cooked and cooled veggies (such as mushrooms, peppers and onions) for a heartier option
- Freeze slices individually or in their sandwich form by wrapping individually in waxed paper or freezer paper