Cheesy Egg & Rice Bake
With a blend of spices and cheese, this cheesy egg and rice bake makes a savory addition to any meal. It is sure to become a family favorite.
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cumin
- 3 cups Cooked rice
- 1/4 cup Sliced green onions
- 2 cups Shredded cheese (divided)
Whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings in a large bowl. Stir in rice, green onions and 1 1/2 c. shredded cheese. Pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake at 375 degrees for 40-50 minutes, until set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- This recipe works best with leftover rice, so make extras and save to make this dish the next day.
- Have fun with the mix-ins - add veggies, meats and other cheeses. The sky's the limit!